A’Design Award & Competition 2020 — World Design Rankings — Italy
World Design Rankings (WDR) ranks all the countries based on the number of designers that have been granted with the A’ Design Award. WDR is to Design what Olymics is to Sports. The idea behind this friendly competition is to inspire innovations and outstanding designs. A’Design Award and Competition is one the world’s largest and most influential design award; extremely prestigious with amazing jury, press recognition and high calibre laureates. Enter into the 2020 awards and compete for global fame, recognition and publicity!
The A’Design Award and Competition has up to 100 categories and it is for creative of all types with awards ranging from Good Industrial Design Award, Good Architecture Design Award to Good Product Design Award, Good Communication Design Award to Good Service Design Award and Good Fashion Design Award. Register today to be in the running for an A’Trophy in 2020!
Winning pieces shown are:
• Reverse Sunclock by ADD Architecture Studio
• Click Light by StudioKnob
• Kurio by Markus Hofko
• Oceania by Simon Haeser
• Creative Costumes by Hongrui Zhou
• Tormenta by Jef Montes
• Saib Intimate Cosmetic by Saib & Co.
• Vis a Vis Season 3 by Guillermo Yborra
• The Skull by Amir Cherni
• Bo Du Resort Hotel Design by Ao Zhang
• Villa At by Todd Saunders
• The Cube by Ahmed Sherif Habib
• Avgoulakia by Antonia Skaraki
• Binh by Ian Wallace
• Renyitong by Yang Chao
• Esnaf by Bistra Popova