A’Design Award and Competition 2020 — Architecture, Building & Structure Design Winners — Italy
A’ Design Award & Competition is the world’s leading international annual juried competition for design. The A’ Design Accolades are organized in a wide range of creative fields to highlight the very best designers from all countries in all disciplines. Organized under various categories based on Locarno classification of economic sectors and industries — the A’ Architecture, Building and Structure Design Competition covers both concept stage and realised architectural projects, urban design projects and buildings designed by architects, architecture offices, real estate developers and construction companies worldwide.
The mission of the A’ Award and Competition is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies, designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines and market focus to compete on, while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. The A’ Award and Competition aims to act as blender; to bring together designers, companies and the press. What are you waiting for — deadline for late submissions is 29 FEB 2020!
Winning pieces shown are:
• YM Nursery Nursery by HIBINOSEKKEI & Youji no Shiro
• M10 House Architecture Residential by Masahiko Sato
• Fish Farm House House by Junghee Lee
• Nad Al Hammer Private Residence by Ardh Architects
• L Matrix Vacation House by Jaesung Kim
• The Wheel Pavilion by Chishen Chien
• Cohen Chapel by Joaquim Portela
• Nurim Circuit Elevated Boardwalk by Design+Architecture & RRC
• The Endless Stay Architecture Design by Tsung-Ju Lu & Wei-Chen Huang
• Lumi Residential Building by Alberto Torres Antônio Zago
• Bin Gu Plaza Commercial Office by hpa Architects Engineers & Dev. Consultants
• Educational Complex Middle School by RSAA (Büro Ziyu Zhuang)