A’Design Award and Competition 2022 — Architecture, Building & Structure Design Winners — Italy
A’ Design Award & Competition is the world’s leading international annual juried competition for design. The A’ Design Accolades are organized in a wide range of creative fields to highlight the very best designers from all countries in all disciplines. Organized under various categories based on Locarno classification of economic sectors and industries — the A’ Architecture, Building and Structure Design Competition covers both concept stage and realised architectural projects, urban design projects and buildings designed by architects, architecture offices, real estate developers and construction companies worldwide.
The mission of the A’ Award and Competition is to provide a fair, ethical and competitive platform for companies, designers and innovators from all design fields with different experience levels, diverse disciplines and market focus to compete on, while providing them a global audience to showcase their success and talents to. The A’ Award and Competition aims to act as blender; to bring together designers, companies and the press. What are you waiting for — deadline for late submissions is 28 FEB 2022!
Winning pieces shown are:
• Mountain House in Mist by Lin Chen
• Lulu Villa by Dante Luna
• The Rossmore by Artur Nesterenko
• Sino German Creative Park Four by Public Architectural Design Institute
• Citychamp Dartong Plaza by NDA Group
• Sunbay Park by NDA Group Architecture
• MOME by 3h Architects Ltd.
• Unasur by Diego Guayasamin
• ShuiFa-White Marble in the Wilderness by Qun Wen
• Open Village by Shimu Wang
• Living The Noom by Sanzpont Arquitectura
• Bayfront Pavilion by Thomas Schroepfer - AAL
• Dusit Thani Laguna by Mercurio Design Lab
• Villa 22 by Dreessen Willemse Architecten
• Pingjiang Times by Jun Ding and Michael Strohmer
• Aurora Lodge by Snorre Stinessen
• Time Holiday by Chester Goh
• Press Glass by Tomasz Konior